You joined the chamber; now get the most out of your membership
As a new member of the Chamber or as someone taking over the chamber relations, you have joined nearly 650 member companies working to shape the future of living and doing business in the Leander area.
Get involved! The Chamber cannot guarantee your success or your profitability, but we can guarantee the right business climate for you to succeed.
In 30 days, commit to:
- Make sure you are getting our Weekly Newsletters. They include the event calendar, tips on getting more out of your membership, exclusive chamber member programs and are sent out every Monday. Not getting it? Email Brenna.
- Go to Membership Directory to look at other member’s information, find e-coupons, view the event calendar.
- Log in to the Member Login and review your information page.
- Come to 1 networking event… you can see them here.
- Attend the next monthly Lunch and Learn. You will be recognized at this lunch and presented with your membership plaque.
- Commit to attend the next Maximize Your Membership –New Member Orientation. These free classes happen monthly prior to the lunch from 11:00-11:30 AM.
- Go to Chamber Facebook page look for the post of where you joined the Chamber. Like and share your Welcome post!
- Follow the Chamber Facebook page to stay up to date with everything you can be a part of as a member.
In 60 days, commit to:
- Post an event or happening with your business on the event calendar here.
- Attend a free After Hours Networking event, details on Chamber event calendar.
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting.
- Set up a Table Top Expo at the monthly lunch ($50).
In 90 days, commit to:
- Add promotional information to new member bags (Collaborator level members and higher can bring goodies to the chamber to add to the bags that we distribute to newcomers).
- Review the online membership directory. To whom can you potentially refer business? Call the Chamber if you need an introduction to that member.
- Look at the list of Chamber committees or volunteer opportunities, to see where you would have an interest in getting involved. With the Chamber, the more you give, the more you get! (This list is sent in Jan. to all members via our weekly newsletter.)
- Time is limited and not sure how to get involved? Call the Chamber to learn more about how and where you can serve.
In 120 days, commit to:
- Review advertising opportunities with Chamber for brand and name exposure.
- Determine an event you would like to sponsor for additional exposure.
- Review calendar for ribbon cuttings of businesses that could be a good referral source AND COMMIT TO ATTEND THAT RIBBON CUTTING. Everyone is welcome at every single ribbon cutting.
In 180 days, commit to:
- Review membership ROI. Are we meeting the goals you set for joining? If not call us.