Like virtually all non-profit organizations, the Leander Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center depends on volunteers to achieve its goals. The entire Board of Directors as well as all committees are made up of volunteers, and the Chamber could not function without them.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Golf Tournaments– Held in April and November, we seek volunteers to help run the extra games and contests that make these tournaments so much fun.
- Old Town Street Festival– We need close to 100 volunteers to make this event happen. Held the third Saturday in May, the festival has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for everyone. Visit www.oldtownstreetfestival.com for details.
- Annual Gala & Awards Ceremony– Held in September, we seek volunteers to assist with our silent auction and event activities.
- Ambassadors– The Ambassadors volunteer to attend ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, and anniversary celebrations. They also do drop in member visits. The Ambassadors are the Chamber’s feet on the street.
- Board of Directors– The Board of Directors is responsible for operations and financial arm of the Leander Chamber of Commerce.
You are invited to get involved in your choice of the many volunteer opportunities within the Leander Chamber of Commerce. You will find your effort to be very rewarding on a personal level, and your involvement will bring opportunities and relationships that will help grow your business – all while you are helping other businesses and your business community!
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.