Our Ambassador programs consists of two groups: our Ambassador Committee and the Out of the Blue Committee. The role of the Ambassador is to promote the Chamber and ensure our members stay connected. Ambassadors serve as a liaison for the Chamber in facilitating events and assisting members.
- Make member courtesy calls and visits
- Attend Monthly Membership Lunch & Learns, where they serve as greeters, pass out new membership plaques, and assist with the event to make it run smoothly
- Attend After-Hours networking events, and often encourage members to host these events to promote business
- Host monthly ambassador meetings to discuss upcoming opportunities
Jeff Sloan, TopMac IT Solutions
Doug Mitchell, Austin Telco Investment Services
Kathryn Pantalion-Parker, Fashion Consultant
Greg Rollo, Edward Jones
Anne Moser, Sam’s Club
Michael Edwards, Precision Bookkeeping
Brad Morgan, State Farm Insurance
Marcia Back, BeeZee Prime Properties
Barbara Manley, Manley Vacations
Molly Shifflett, Texas Family Eyecare
Richie Winkley, QualTech Automotive
Jason Dishongh, Shepherd Nelson Realty
Sarah Hyde-Williams, Senior Living Advisors of Austin
Jana Pickett, KidStrong
Out of the Blue Committee
- Meet once per month to make surprise visits to our members.
- Assist with community events.
2020 Out of the Blue Committee Members
Contact the Chamber office if you’re interested in getting involved in either program!