Our Ambassador programs consists of two groups: our Ambassador Committee and the Out of the Blue Committee. The role of the Ambassador is to promote the Chamber and ensure our members stay connected. Ambassadors serve as a liaison for the Chamber in facilitating events and assisting members.
- Make member courtesy calls and visits
- Attend Monthly Membership Lunch & Learns, where they serve as greeters, pass out new membership plaques, and assist with the event to make it run smoothly
- Attend After-Hours networking events, and often encourage members to host these events to promote business
- Host monthly ambassador meetings to discuss upcoming opportunities
Jenna Ullrich, A+ Federal Credit Union
Doug Mitchell, Austin Telco Investment Services
Kim Crawford, Mary Kay
Kathryn Pantalion-Parker, Fashion Consultant
Greg Rollo, Edward Jones
Dr. Jodie West, Texas Family Eyecare
JR Manatt, Frost Bank
Jen Andrew, Trybe Yoga
Judy Argo, Farmers Insurance
Jeff Sloan, Austin Dog Alliance
Anne Moser, Sam’s Club
Courtney Samok, Community Impact
Charissa Turner, Shepherd Nelson Realty
Michael Edwards, Precision Bookkeeping
Brad Morgan, State Farm Insurance
Marcia Back, BeeZee Prime Properties
Barbara Manley, Dream Vacations
Lea Ann Rust, Belle’s Superior Movers
Moriah Eberhart, SpringHill Suites
Out of the Blue Committee
- Meet once per month to make surprise visits to our members.
- Assist with community events.
2019 Out of the Blue Committee Members
Jen Pizer, N2 Publishing
Bonnie Gonzalez, Longhorn Communications
Anna Rogers, Queen of Hearts CPR
Aaron Cotton, T. Smith Inspection & Testing
Cody Blasig, Rebecca Ross Insurance Agency Inc.
Eric Zeno, City of Leander
Allen Avilla, Sam’s Club
Contact the Chamber office if you’re interested in getting involved in either program!