Our Ambassador programs consists of two groups: our Ambassador Committee, and the Out of the Blue Committee. The role of the Ambassador is to promote the Chamber, and ensure our members stay connected. Ambassadors serve as a liaison for the Chamber in facilitating events and assisting members.
- Make member courtesy calls and visits
- Attend Monthly Membership Lunch & Learn, where they serve as greeters, pass out new membership plaques, and assist with the event to make it run smoothly
- Attend After-Hours networking events, and often encourage members to host these events to promote business
- Host monthly ambassador meetings to discuss upcoming opportunities
Jenna Ullrich, A+ Federal Credit Union
Doug Mitchell, Austin Telco Investment Services
Kim Crawford, KimCo Lifestyle Management Services
Kathryn Pantalion-Parker, Fashion Consultant
Greg Rollo, Edward Jones
Dr. Jodie West, Texas Family Eyecare
JR Manatt, Frost Bank
Jen Daugherty, Trybe Yoga
Mary Smothers, Security Consultant Pros
Mark Rodgers, Austin Simply Fit
Megan Davis, Lantz’s Lakeside Plumbing
Judy Argo, Farmers
Jeff Sloan, Austin Dog Alliance
Anne Moser, Sam’s Club
Courtney Smoak, Community Impact
Tamara Nelson, Shepherd Nelson Realty
Out of the Blue Committee
- Meet once per month to make surprise visits to our members.
- Assist with community events.
2018 Out of the Blue Committee Members
Carol Knight, ACC
Mystel Jensen, Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
Tammy Fox-Beaver, Tammy Fox-Beaver Realtor
Jen Pizer, N2 Publishing
Bonnie Gonzalez, Longhorn Communications
Anna Rogers, Queen of Hearts CPR
Aaron Cotton, T. Smith Inspection & Testing
Rebecca Ross, Rebecca Ross Insurance Agency Inc.
Mayra Ruvalcaba, Anytime Fitness Leander
Eric Zeno, City of Leander
Contact the Chamber office if you’re interested in getting involved in either program!