The role of the Ambassador is to promote the Chamber, and to recruit new memberships in the local business community. Ambassadors serve as a liaison for the Chamber in facilitating events and assisting members.Our Ambassador program consists of two groups. Our Ambassador Committee and the Out of the Blue Committee.
Out of the Blue Committee Members:
- Meet once per month to make surprise visits to our members.
- Assist with community events.
- Make member courtesy calls and visits
- Attend Monthly Membership Lunch & Learn, where they serve as greeters, pass out new membership plaques, and assist with the event to make it run smoothly
- Attend After-Hours networking events, and often encourage members to host these events to promote business
- Host monthly ambassador meetings to discuss upcoming opportunities
Community Impact Newspaper
Doug Mitchell, SWBC Investment Services
Kim Crawford, KimCo Lifestyle Management Services
Kathryn Pantalion-Parker, Fashion Consultant
Debby Ralston, Rodan & Fields
Greg Rollo, Edward Jones
Dr. Jodie West, Texas Family Eyecare
JR Manatt, Frost Bank
Mary Smothers, Security Consultant Pros
Jen Daugherty, Trybe Yoga
Beth Prickett, ACC
Jenna Ullrich, A+ Federal Credit Union
Emily Lee, Niche Builders Digital
Jason Lee, Niche Builders Digital
Mark Rodgers, Austin Simply Fit
Contact the Chamber office if you’re interested in getting involved in either Program!